Partners with ICS since 2015, Kaspersky Lab is a global cybersecurity company celebrating its 20 year anniversary in 2017. Kaspersky Lab’s deep threat intelligence and security expertise is constantly transforming into security solutions and services to protect businesses, critical infrastructure, governments and consumers around the globe. The company’s comprehensive security portfolio includes leading endpoint protection and a number of specialized security solutions and services to fight sophisticated and evolving digital threats. Over 400 million users are protected by Kaspersky Lab technologies and we help 270,000 corporate clients protect what matters most to them.
Click here for the Kaspersky website.
- How to hack Android, macOS,...by Kaspersky Team on December 11, 2023 at 1:22 pm
A researcher has explained how Android, macOS, iOS, iPadOS, and Linux devices can be remotely hacked by exploiting a vulnerability in the Bluetooth […]
- Is macOS as secure as its...by Kaspersky Team on December 8, 2023 at 1:17 pm
How safe are Macs? We discuss current threats to macOS users and debunk the myth that Macs are immune to viruses.
- Transatlantic Cable podcast,...by David Buxton on December 8, 2023 at 12:36 pm
Episode 327of the Kaspersky podcast looks at hackers targeting travellers, UK government stiffens adult content laws & an interview with Vidit […]
- Letters with Remcos RAT...by Daria Ivanova on December 6, 2023 at 7:41 pm
Attackers send companies Remcos RAT under the guise of emails from a new client —hiding malware in Discord attachments.
- Restricted Settings in...by Alanna Titterington on December 5, 2023 at 12:38 pm
We explain what Restricted Settings are in Android 13 and 14, what this feature is supposed to protect against, and how viruses (and users) bypass it.