Partners with ICS since 2015, Kaspersky Lab is a global cybersecurity company celebrating its 20 year anniversary in 2017. Kaspersky Lab’s deep threat intelligence and security expertise is constantly transforming into security solutions and services to protect businesses, critical infrastructure, governments and consumers around the globe. The company’s comprehensive security portfolio includes leading endpoint protection and a number of specialized security solutions and services to fight sophisticated and evolving digital threats. Over 400 million users are protected by Kaspersky Lab technologies and we help 270,000 corporate clients protect what matters most to them.
Click here for the Kaspersky website.
- Crypto, really. Part III:...by Ivan Kwiatkowski on November 25, 2022 at 2:18 pm
Ivan Kwiatkowski explains what’s wrong with cryptocurrency politics and the metaverse.
- Transatlantic Cable podcast...by David Buxton on November 24, 2022 at 4:19 pm
Episode 277 of the Transatlantic Cable looks at Twitter chaos and the crypto meltdown!
- Link to Google Translate in...by Roman Dedenok on November 24, 2022 at 12:14 pm
A link to Google Translate service in a business email could be a sign of phishing.
- What is a cyber immune...by Alexander Vinyavsky on November 23, 2022 at 12:34 am
What is Cyber Immunity and how to build a system based on the concept.
- How to shop safely online |...by Leonid Grustniy on November 21, 2022 at 9:51 am
How to shop safely online and avoid falling victim to scammers, phishers and carders.