Partners with ICS since 2015, Kaspersky Lab is a global cybersecurity company celebrating its 20 year anniversary in 2017. Kaspersky Lab’s deep threat intelligence and security expertise is constantly transforming into security solutions and services to protect businesses, critical infrastructure, governments and consumers around the globe. The company’s comprehensive security portfolio includes leading endpoint protection and a number of specialized security solutions and services to fight sophisticated and evolving digital threats. Over 400 million users are protected by Kaspersky Lab technologies and we help 270,000 corporate clients protect what matters most to them.
Click here for the Kaspersky website.
- Favorable exchange rate on a...by Mikhail Sytnik on July 5, 2022 at 10:06 am
Scammers are touting a life hack on YouTube claiming that a supposed bug in a cryptocurrency exchange can allow users to make money.
- How to protect corporate IoT...by Hugh Aver on July 4, 2022 at 4:10 pm
Kaspersky IoT Secure Gateway 1000: protecting corporate IoT devices from any external interference
- Scammers used phishing QR...by Anastasia Starikova on July 1, 2022 at 1:19 pm
How scammers hijacked QQ accounts in a phishing QR-code attack.
- Transatlantic Cable podcast,...by David Buxton on June 30, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Episode 257 of the Kaspersky podcast includes hacking ships and planes, lost USB sticks in Japan and Instagram selfie age checks!
- Criminals steal payment...by Roman Dedenok on June 29, 2022 at 11:57 am
Cybercriminals send fake DHL delivery notifications and extract payment data.