Partners with ICS since 2015, Kaspersky Lab is a global cybersecurity company celebrating its 20 year anniversary in 2017. Kaspersky Lab’s deep threat intelligence and security expertise is constantly transforming into security solutions and services to protect businesses, critical infrastructure, governments and consumers around the globe. The company’s comprehensive security portfolio includes leading endpoint protection and a number of specialized security solutions and services to fight sophisticated and evolving digital threats. Over 400 million users are protected by Kaspersky Lab technologies and we help 270,000 corporate clients protect what matters most to them.
Click here for the Kaspersky website.
- How to check a suspicious...by Yaroslav Andreev on October 22, 2021 at 6:26 pm
Using Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal, you can check the domain of the sender of a suspicious e-mail.
- How smartphone makers track...by Enoch Root on October 21, 2021 at 7:55 pm
Social networks and websites aren’t the only ones keeping tabs on users. Smartphone firmware and nonremovable system apps also collect and send […]
- Using your face to pay for...by Jeffrey Esposito on October 21, 2021 at 10:17 am
Schools using facial recognition for kids’ lunch payments, REvil hacked again, hundreds of millions in ransomware payments, and more on this […]
- How to cut back on social...by Hugh Aver on October 20, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Eight steps to spending less time on social networks and more time in the real world.
- New features of the Trickbot...by Hugh Aver on October 19, 2021 at 8:16 pm
Our experts analyzed Trickbot Trojan modules and published a detailed report on it’s functions.